- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, URL or other details to help you with your experience. Users are not bounded to give information as a mandatory subject to visit web.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form.
- How do we use your information?
We may use collected information from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website contents in order to better serves you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding new updates on website our website in some cases, where you have subscribed and given your email.
- How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information, we never ask for personal or private information like credit card numbers, personal address, photo etc.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile cumulative data about site traffic and interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can either choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
- Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer contents (PII) to outer parties. PII will be used after serving a notice in advance. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, without any notice.
- Third party links
It will be our discretion; we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Such third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content(s) and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense and infolinks Advertising on our website.
- We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
11.2) Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email, where the list is available with us.
Within 2 Month(s)
- We will notify the users via in site notification
Within 1 month
www.tipschief.com is a platform, which is public for sharing one has thought and views about different articles. We do not allow any hate speech against any religion, group, or society. We don’t promote any Pornography, Hate speech, Abusive or Spam Comments.
We are manually reviewing all the comments and if we found any comment with objective content, we will delete it and we may ban the person from commenting again, or may take legal action whichever is appropriate. User are requested to highlight such comments.
Last Edited on 18-06-2023